Smart Hybrid Switch
Smart Hybrid Switch(SHS) is a low cost high performance switch designed for low-voltage Power Factor Correction (PFC) application. Hybrid is the combination of mechanical contacts and solid state relay. Smart-control is really smart to guarantee Zero-making(close) voltage phase angle and Zero-breaking(open)current to protect capacitor from impacts of surge current and over voltage associated with harmonics; also resulting in little breaking arc-voltage to prevent contacts from arcing deterioration. Therefore, Smart Hybrid Switch does possess both advantages: low power consumption from magnetic relay and Zero-making/Zero-breaking functions from by-pass thyristor, Consider Environment protection, SHS is one of the best Green-Energy products, best choice.
1. Very low power consumption: SHS is main contacts are magnetic-coil relay, this relay consume no any electricity except making or breaking stage.
2. Natural cooling is more than enough, because very low contacts need no extra cooling device, save components, save power.
3. Compare to similar switches in existing market, SHS patents [energy storage type Zero-phase angle detecting technology], ensure each making or breaking operation: proceeds at accurate Zero point of voltage to the loads (capacitor) connected to it.
4. Compare to similar in existing market, SHS also patent [current feedback capacitor store energy technology], this technology ensure [theoretical minimum making time for by-pass thyristor, less than half cycle, maybe the shortest thyristor by-pass working time known in the world.
|PROTECTIVE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED|
1. Voltage fail or phase loss protection
2. Source voltage phase loss protection
3. Self failure diagnostic protection
4. No load protection
5. Power outage protection
6. Inter-locking protection(only thyristor on, then magnetic relay allow to close)
Application Load Capacity Table