Vacuum Circuit Breaker
1. Have a wide range with rated current from 630A to 3150A and rated short-circuit breaking current from 20kA to 31.5kA. The mechanical life can be up to 20000 cycles.
2. Be intended for indoor installation in air-insulated switchgear and have fixed version or withdrawable version.
3. Have perfect switching-capacity which can handle any condition arising from switching of equipments and components under normal operating or fault conditions particularly short-circuit and over-load.
4. Adopt Cooper's vacuum interrupter which is smaller volume, lower resistance, longer lifetime, better atmosealed technique, more perfect insulation and higher breaking capacity.
5. Be with more perfect external insulation because of the vacuum interrupter and main circuit being cast in epoxy resin poles.
6. Comply with stipulations defined in standards of GB, GL, IEC, CEI, DIN, VDE and other major industrialized countries.